Is Snitching Good?



For me I grew up in the village but I have done a research on how people go about in the ghetto. If you grew up in the ghetto or in the so called city, then you must have known the clique or gang. One is to die for the whole group whatsoever. They have a norm and snitches get stitches. You cant backbite your crew and go Scot-free.
Similarly these  days in relationships,we have got close friends and we remain loyal to them. This is a code of conduct which one is obliged to. From my knowledge of Law, there are some virtues in one's right mind that are in dilemma. You can snitch to save the girl but at the same time you fear losing your friendship. Honestly, I can't snitch on a friend but I can advise him to change.
Someone asked me if I had a friend cheating on his girlfriend and i know the girl to be well-behaved, honest and cool and doesn't deserve such treat, should you tell on your friend?

I was in a serious relationship lately and the bro-code between my friends was incredible, not that I was cheating on her but of course I could admire some fine ass Vegas on the corridors of the university. For me snitching is a NO NO thing.It is uncultured,barbaric,uncouth,uncivilized and in the case of men it is girlish. For some men they do snitch when they want a favor in return.If you really want to help that girl then tell your friend to try and be nice to her.

Well, be a good friend to your friend and maybe be a brother's keeper.No one goes behind their dawg and its  law.

Comments