Bahati's Heartwarming Message to the Woman who Took him from the Streets


Kevin Bahati, known by his gospel hit songs, is a true definition of the word, "from grass to grace". God has shown him the way and he does what he knows best. 

The Barua hit maker lost his mum at a tender age and was raised in a children's home. through his humble beginning, he learnt to always have feelings towards the less fortunate in the society. He is the CEO of EMB records having signed in the likes of  David Wonder 





He wrote a heartwarming message to the parents who take care of him in the Children's home;

"Tonight Was One of the Most Humbling Evenings in my Life. I got a Visit from a Woman that Took Me from Mathare at a Tender age. She Offered to take me Back to School and Housed me at #ABCKENYA Children’s Home. I am whom I am Because You & Your husband Accepted to be Used Of the Lord. I know you’re Happy I can invite you for Dinner at a Place I call Home. i Respect you #THOURUN for being a Mum when I Needed that Mother’s Love Most, MUNGU AKULIPE🙏



The message got his fans talking and praising him for the good deeds.




Mallykenya: She helped you because she was willing to,please help her where where you can,and God bless her.
Briankeago4: May the Lord bless you and use you to give back thrice as much as they offered you by supporting their organisation through your popularity

Ianobyz: Mtoto wa Mama @bahatikenya if you divine provision and favour. I will recommend that you Honor them not just by word but through actions.

Comments