Bahati and Diana Marua welcomes Heaven Bahati in style!

Diana Marua



Diana Marua, wife of Bahati gave birth to a bouncing baby at Karen hospital. The celebrity couple has been flaunting pictures on social media of baby bump.


Diana took to her social media thanking God for the blessings;

"HE HAS DONE EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY ALL THAT I ASKED OR THOUGHT OF. YU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE PRAYED FOR YOU @HEAVENBAHATI😊I'M LOOKING AT THE HEAVENS AND I'M AMAZED BY GOD'S GIFT TO US. YOU ARE BLESSED MY ANGEL @HEAVENBAHATI 🙏🏼
❤️"


Bahati on the other side has been busy with his angel HeavenBahati.





He went ahead and released a new jam ten over ten that praises his wife for giving him a baby;

 "You are my Ten over Ten girl, my number one dem you are cooler dan dem, my girl you are badder danan dem, Hakuna kama wee, sifa zote nampa Yahweh."

Comments