Swale Mdoe's kidney is up for grabs!




Having a good job is a big security for anyone. Many people depend on their salary and can't invest on the little they got, This is why Citizen TV producer and anchor Swale Mdoe is advertising his Kidney.

A senior anchor in a leading TV in the country auctioning his kidney with a salary of half a million got me wondering what am doing with my life. Then I figured out that I have ten toes, I can manage to walk with six ( Just kidding)

Swaleh has had a good reputation from his Tafakari ya babu but what has gotten into him, angels only knows. He claims that he is gone broke and he wants to sell his kidney.


“I don’t really want to bother people. I don’t. I can live with one kidney. I have decided to sell one of my kidneys after consulting my doctor on the matter. I have some pressing financial issues that I want to offset and all I can think of right now is selling my kidney." he said.

If you in need of a kidney then you better hurry up while stock last.

Comments