Rest in peace Yusuf! The Multimedia University of Kenya mourns its student leader



Tough times is at its peak for the Multimedia University of Kenya fraternity for their big loss. The school lost its vibrant student leader in a grisly road carnage. Yusuf Kiprono alias YK the then secretary general representing the students in (MUKSA) was involved in a road accident at southern bypass adjacent to Karen.



Yusuf was in a company of two and he was the only one who didn't survive. The death of young and ambitious man got many by surprise as he was the comrades favorite and was a friend to all. Yusuf a few weeks ago got suspended from the university after his dire fight for the comrade's money spent on the cultural week.
Friends and relatives are now struggling to come to terms with the reality which is inconceivable. From the posts and the messages, he was really a nice guy and friend  to many;





The school president Robin Boit was at the forefront in mourning their counterpart;

"I cant believe that i am ushering my sabbath in such a painful way.

 Yusuf my good friend, i came to know you when you joined campus and actively participated in campus politics. I knew one time you would lead the comrades of MMU. 
You were taller like me and dark and sometimes some people confused us. Even at your death,some thought it was me. 
In your leadership journey, you kept on crushing any hurdle that came before you, you were such a general and out of that comrades had faith in you and elected you. You spoke and acted. 
You always cracked a joke in all our MUKSA meetings. Who is going to do this now that you have left us?
I remember your last words bro that you were going for the Youth President for Bomet seat...its so sad that we have lost such a leader as MMU fraternity.
You were a friend to many and a charming person.
Its difficult putting this words together..I will dearly miss you bro. 
I am yet to come to terms with your untimely death.
Why has death robed us of such a great leader?
To the family, my fellow leaders, my comrades and members of staff, my condolences.
As we mourn together, lets be united in prayers as we come to terms with this.











  Kenyas trends mourn with the family and friends;




For the well-wishers, get to Elly Kevin Oriko on matters contribution through the details below;




Comments