Kenya's Gospel artist Ringtone buys Zari a brand new Range Rover



The gospel scene in Kenya has for a moment been got up in a weird situation. But for love reasons, the heart cannot be questioned.




This is the case for one Kenyan gospel artistRingtone who is in the quest for Zari's love. Zari, who is the ex-wife of Diamond Platinumz got over with him a few months ago.

Ringtone is going crazy over zari and the latest is mind blowing, he got a brand new Range Rover to give it to her once she's in Kenya.



On his Instagram account, ringtone posted the new car;


"I know you are coming to Kenya anytime from now. I take this opportunity to welcome you to my beloved country. 
I checked and I realised that you were in church ⛪ on Sunday am happy because it's only in Jesus that you won't be hurt like Diamond did. Pleaaaase stay in church and in God. You recently posted on your IG that you wanted a Range Rover OK I took note and I want to let the world know today that I have bought you a brand new Range Rover sport 2017 model. Am sorry I know you wanted white but I only managed a black one in color. Please arrange how to pick your key🔑 b4 you leave. While you in Kenya if you need anything let me know I will make sure it's done for you"
Well, do you think the gospel artist will quench Zari's thirst? 

Comments