Worst nightmare in a dinner with mother-in-law

Image result for lady panicking at night

It's said God doesn't give you everything and for sure I was given this perfect husband but his family is a story for another day.."Are you ready?"

Image result for perfect husband

Dave said in his perfect suit looking so warm and I wanted him in some kinda way but hello we are in his parent's house and we have this dinner party to go to with his family.

Image result for dinner party

The dressing code was perfectly spelled out but the high heels part is where I didn't understand well. I have never worn this shit, damn tonight is going to be the longest night of my life.

Related image

Am sure my mother-in-law will need an inhaler tonight because she is about to see the most breathtaking scene, 'her son's wife can't even walk in simple shoes how is she even going to take care of his son'

Tonight I am in for it.

Comments