SNAKE ON MY BED


From playing with sand to fighting for  boyfriends?..woow How time flips,that was fast,we went from comparing asses to checking who had the deepest dimple and I thought we was attracting different.i didn't know we was attracting the same man,I didn't know that you my childhood human went behind my back and decided to share my man .You my lifeline listened as I told you Dave was changing and you was the one sleeping on my bed .You my sweetheart went out of your way and stole what was mine.





 All the while  I played the big sissy and I taught you how to draw eyebrows,I taught you how to use that app,I taught you how to say 'us' how then will I be selfish and teach you how to leave what's mine .I didn't know it was my place to teach you to find your own man.I adore our childhood enough to leave .I don't live for second chances,issa Goodbye babysister. When I get home I know my mama gonna ask about you .,'how is Liz?' 'why didn't you bring liz' .What do I Tell her?That we was out there in college fighting for a man? She will not recognize me , she don't know me like that.      @chebet'the
















Comments