Game over? Saumu Mbuvi hints she & her bae aren’t an item

Image result for saumu mbuvi and boyfriend

It seems like Nairobi Governor Mike Sonko’s daughter Saumu is not lucky when it comes to love matters.
Rumor has it that the governor’s daughter has allegedly broken up with her newest catch and she has also unfollowed her Beau and his club Wakanda on social media.
Taking to her Instagram account, Saumu posted a suggestive post.


“I make mistakes, I get myself in stupid situations that I would have avoided from the start, I get hurt, I get used, I fail but one thing is for sure is that I never give up.I pick myself up, knowing so many people find inspiration in my doing and I’ve got to do what I have to do….one thing I would love to see in anyone looking up to me is never giving up and perfection is overrated .your mistakes are what make you who you are …dont let anyone undervalue you!!PERIOD!!!”




At the same point, Saumu gave the man an ultimatum that the relationship was either leading to a wedding or a funeral.

Comments