THE BIGGER PICTURE

I joked and said "put me in your pants" and he asked why  "you might love me there," I said and damn his reply is still priceless to date, he said, " I love you without putting you in my pants"!!

God, this one is different, God this one is decent, God you brought me an Angel, God is this you?...

HELLOO, he said he loved me without me proving that I was a woman, This man with some crooked sexy teeth said he was going to love me even in separate beds.

Am overwhelmed that a man with a rugged pant is decent after all. Am overwhelmed that the tattoo in his arm doesn't define him after all, am overwhelmed that a man with a piercing has morals after all
.
Tell me, how many men who came your way loved you without putting you in their pants?

Tell me just how many men loved you after you left their pants?

Tell me just how many babe. How many do you think saw the bigger picture?

Comments