Auntie Boss' Shiro denies claims of being in a viral sex tape

Image result for shiro auntie boss
over the weekend, a leaked sex tape made headlines and popular local actress Shri from Auntie Boss was alleged to be the woman in the video.

As for typical Kenyans, nothing brings them together like sex-related content and memes.
Nyce wa Njeri alias Shiro has denied the allegations saying that she's the lady in the video who is having fun with loud moans. She said that people are likening her with the lady.

Image result for shiro auntie boss

This incident happened just a few days after her birthday celebrations which she was shocked to see people sending her unforgiving messages and comments.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting
"Haiyaa! Hivi ndio mwaka mpya after birthday inaanza?! Naambiwa jana mtandao imewaka moto๐Ÿ”ฅ juu ya ile kuni imerushwa huko ๐Ÿ™ˆ," she said.
Fans were shocked and others asking questions if for real she is the one in the video.

"Halafu maswali za "Ni yeye?! Ni wewe?!" Please, that lady currently being exposed, insulted, objectified and embarrassed is not me. And I really feel for her, I would never wish this on my worst enemy," she added.
From the sex tape, the lady was moaning uncontrollably of which netizens criticized her saying that she was faking it.


View this post on Instagram

Haiyaa! Hivi ndio mwaka mpya after birthday inaanza?! Naambiwa jana mtandao imewaka moto๐Ÿ”ฅ juu ya ile kuni imerushwa huko ๐Ÿ™ˆ Halafu maswali za "Ni yeye?! Ni wewe?!" Please, that lady currently being exposed, insulted, objectified and embarrassed is not me. And I really feel for her, I would never wish this on my worst enemy ๐Ÿ˜ž. When you trust someone with your vulnerability and they do something like this, it destroys a part of you. I really hope she is able to recover from this๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ‍♀️. As for myself, thank you fans, family and friends for the inboxes of concern ๐Ÿฅฐ. I appreciate you more as some took this as an opportunity to insult, ridicule and humiliate me by sending very damning and unmentionable messages๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝ‍♀️. Good thing is that it reminded me that when you are on your way up, there are those who can't wait to tear you down๐Ÿคฉ. We shall rise above this. We shall not ignore or forget it, but let us all learn from it! Now I am even motivated to do more! #OneJerry shall prosper!๐Ÿ’–.
A post shared by Nyce Wanjeri (@nycewanjeri) on

Comments