Spoil Me Babe! Diana Marua writes a sweet message to her hubby, Bahati

Diana Marua

Its been a while since the Bahati couple was seen in the public. the couple wedded five months ago and just a few weeks ago Heaven Bahati was born, beautiful girl.


The love between the young family is intense and Diana Marua cannot get enough of the Ten over Ten hit singer. she wants more.

Bahati and Diana Marua

  • "Spoil me with something that money can't buy!
    Spoil me with real conversations. 
    Spoil me with supporting my dreams
    Spoil me with consistency.
    Speak life into me.
    Spoil me with your prayers. 
    Help me to learn and grow.
    Show me a love that's priceless.
    Money can't buy something as organic as chemistry.
    Show me that you care.
    I'm down for some reciprocity.
    Spoil me with Love 💕💕" she wrote it on her Instagram.
She will get it, right? 

Comments